Being the ultimate joblessness slayer, I have voluntarily picked up a tag from Neo that would help me to flaunt my narcissistic skills a great deal. So there you go!
1. Were you named after anyone?
Yeah, Meenakshi of Madurai. My name has a whole lot of fundaes behind it.
Read this for more: Mathangi
2. Do you wish on stars?
Yuck no! Kuch kuch nahin hota hai!
3. When did you last cry?
5 minutes back when I read about how a guy got healed by the Lady of Lourdes. I’m easily moved.
4. Do you like your handwriting?
My handwriting used to lean to the left till second standard. Then a lot of practice made it look decent. I have a good handwriting that get me more marks than I deserve. 🙂
5. What is your favourite meat?
>:) *Evil grin* The one where the prey is alive.
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
A damn NFS CD that I bought for 400 bucks at Landmark, Bangalore and it did not work!
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
No! I’d think “What a b****!”
8. Are you a daredevil?
Depends on what the dare is. The devil portion has more relevance.
9. How do you release anger?
Listen to heavy metal. Mentally curse 15 generations of the person I hate. Tear paper into a hundred bits. Throw things. Bang the door. Shriek!
10. Where is your second home?
Where is my first home?
11. Do you trust others easily?
Yeah! I tend to. Dammit! 🙂
12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
A teddy bear that I used to beat up and thrash while telling evil stories. And a rag-doll whose feet my friend Gayathri bit off into two pieces.
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Any class where the teacher does not know what he/she is talking about.
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Ah no! Sarcasm uses me a lot to manifest itself.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Nooooooooooooo!! And I don’t ever plan to be in one.
16. What do you look for in a guy?
17. Would you bungee jump?
No. I don’t wanna die screaming and upside down.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yeah. Coz they are not that loose.
19. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Lichee Passion from Milky Way.
20. What are your favourite colours?
Black and Red
21. What are your least favourite things?
Indecisiveness. Chauvinism. Hypocrisy. Watermelons.
23. Who do you miss most right now?
24. What are you listening to right now?
Tappity tap tap… tap tap tap.. tappity tap tap. (Keyboard) Refer Snoopy picture on top-right corner of this blog.
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Silver and broken or gnawed.
26. What is the weather like right now?
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A person at work who called me for the first time and asked me about what I did for new year.
28. The “first” thing you notice about the opposite sex?
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Yeah.. I sent it to myself and I love me.
30. How are you today?
Curious and hyperactive as usual.
31. Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
33. Natural hair colour?
Dark brown that looks almost black.
34. Eye colour?
Same as above.
35. Wear contacts?
Yep! I have power! (Like He-man)
An older sister.
37. Favourite month?
July. My birthday. 🙂
38. Favourite food?
Cheese for president!
39. Favourite day of the year?
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
No way! Hehehehe! But I have got turned down twice. 😀 Both of them asked me out later with loads of apologies. Hehehe! 😉
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy movies with scary endings.
42. Summer or winter?
Summer for work and winter for love.
43. Do you want your friends to write back?
Write back to what?
44. Who is most likely to respond?
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
None at present.
46. What’s on your mouse pad?
Oh god my mousepad looks like a table.
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
I did not watch TV last night.
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Wait for idiots to come back with meaningful responses to some of my path-breaking proposals.
And finally, “Thanks, Thankus and Thankuseuous.” (stolen from Neo)